Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am as Rigid as Jello

When i first heard the expansion was coming out today i decided that i wasnt going to get it until monday.

That isnt going to happen, so i decided that i would get it tomorrow because i have a day off that i can study and play and get to where i need to be comfortably. I was completely dead set that i was going to get it tomorrow.

Come today. I now feel that i must get off of my laptop and study enough that i can justify picking it up today.

Jello.

I hate expansions.

2 comments:

  1. yes. Jello but hey that makes you no different than the politicians welcome to human-dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of the writing of this comment I did end up buying it and I am almost 81.

    Like I said, jello.

    At least jello is awesome.

    ReplyDelete