Thursday, November 18, 2010

Comments

It was just brought to my attention that some of you may not be commenting because you dont want to have to create a blogspot profile in order to comment.

I have rectified this situation.

As of a min ago you can now post as an anonymous user without having to input any information. You have to do one of those hard to read word verifications but that is relatively painless. If you plan on leaving multiple posts on the website make sure to throw your name at the bottom of your comment so i can link them to each other or if you just want me to have a name behind the comment.

I didnt test it, but i think you can also post a comment by putting in a name and an associated URL to go with it.

I hope that helps push some of you over the commenting fence and get you involved more.

Now i have to do some homework. Have a good day

2 comments: